My name is Giulia. It’s really nice to meet you. 🙂
Here are some random things about me:
– I’m a bite sized human with even smaller beagle named Meatball. She likes pinecones and humping our guest’s legs with so much fervor they leave our house with calf-bruises.
– I’m happily married to a golden hearted goof ball who everyday treats me like I’m his life’s most precious find.
– I just turned 30 years. That was magical. I don’t know if I’m being sarcastic or serious.
– I work as a professional photographer and a photography teacher.
– I value education and have two degrees (Honors Bachelors of Science, Masters of Science in Education), three certificates (Ontario Certified Teacher Certificate, Photography Studies Certificated, Adult Education Certificate) and am working on a third degree (Masters of Fine Arts in Documentary Film & Photography).
– I enjoy reading & writing.
– I love the outdoors – getting lost somewhere in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by nature.Wildlife, Road Trips, Exploring. ❤
– I feel most alive when I’m active – Rock Climbing, Hockey, Portaging, Snowboarding, Softball, Skating, Hikes ❤
That’s all for now. More shortly. 🙂